Hello Everyone! Welcome to my thread, I hope you all are doing well today, as an expert research writer, I’m writing this thread for sharing some important facts and features that students may never see while writing an essay, for writing a professional and eye-catching essay, they just go any website and buy essay services but they don’t believe in themselves that if they just focus on few little things they will be able to write more professionally than these floating assistants on the internet. First, the main thing is to read more and more because if you enhance your reading skills then you will be able to write because with reading you boost up your word bank and the human brain is God gifted it can memorize everything so with reading you will be able to write so professionally on any topic given at the time of examination, no need for learning the whole damn essays. Look how easy it is, read novels, newspapers, headlines and every signboard you see in your daily routine, watch movies clearly, and the subtitles are also most important for examining the type of sentence whether it’s passive or active and how the vocabulary and grammar are being used. We all know that there are loads of firms floating on the internet just for the money and they don’t provide any guidance and help regarding writing essays.